1. Penny tile our laundry room. The room is decorated, for the most part. The flooring is gross though. Richmond homes did not have the tile we wanted when we were building so we chose builder grade linoleum. This has got to go!!
2. Add a counter to our laundry room. This would be super convenient to have. Right now our washing machine is so wiggly that it wiggles everything on top of it. It would be nice to have something that finishes the room and a place I can fold the laundry.
3. Add a Barn Door to separate the master bathroom and master bedroom. Right now there is no door and it can be frustrating when I have to get up for work and Berto is off that day, or vise versa! We love these doors.
4. Possibly add a new front door, depending on the cost! We love our door, because it is MASSIVE. But, we also would like something that lets more natural light inside. Like these...
5. Decorate our new patio and nourish our new trees. This past year we planted 11 trees on our lot. Most are aspens and one is a pine. We also planted two hydrangeas and are hoping they take off with big blooms! Here is our patio and some ideas for it!
Hopefully we can accomplish these this year! I will try to post pictures as we change things! :) Happy New Year!