Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Long Lost Kitchen

It has been awhile since I have shared our kitchen, and I honestly cannot remember if we have really changed anything in here or not... but it was looking pretty so I snapped a few photos!











Sources: Table & chairs - American Furniture Warehouse, wreath - Michaels, leaf frame - model home show, glass jars - Wal Mart, white bowls - TJ Maxx, spice rack - gift from my MIL but I have seen them at Bed Bath and Beyond, kissing bird salt and pepper shaker and decorative boat on cabinet- Pier One Imports, oil and vinegar cruets - World Market, blue vase - World Market, cotton sprigs - The Barn, light fixture - Amazon, pendant lights - Lowes, Giant frame - handmade, chalkboard print - Dear Lillie, curtains - Tuesday Morning,  and the crocks are all antiques. 

1 comment:

  1. i can only dream that my kitchen will look like yours someday! Beautiful! !

    ReplyDelete