Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Leila: seven months old!

SEVEN. MONTHS. OLD. Holy moly! Every day she shows more of what a little person she is growing up to be! She is feisty, is not afraid to let us know if she doesn't like something, and has a good pair of lungs!

Clothes: 6 - 9 months, 12 month pajamas
Diaper: size 3

Some nicknames we have for her are: Pretty much just "leggy" 
Heath issues: Just lingering winter cold symptoms, nothing too serious. She did get her two bottom teeth, and man oh man, she is a rough teether. The boys were never super bothered by teething, but she is a whole different story! 
Sleep: She goes to bed around 6:30 and wakes up around 8:00 am. She takes one long nap during the day!
Diet: Nursing 95% of the time, and some baby purees the other 5% of the time!
Baby gear love: Her swing!
Likes: She LOVES her bunny and Santa brought her a new unicorn, and she loves that now too. 
Dislikes: Being cold, hungry, or dirty! <---- same as every month! She has also developed a dislike for being in her carseat - oh, what fun!! 
Milestones: She got her first two teeth and she is up and rocking on all fours. She loves to try and rock forward, which results in a painful face plant - then she gets really sad! 

Happy seven months, sweetness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment