How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs.(ish)
Baby is the size of a: a butternut squash
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Not yet, and I just picked up more of this amazing stuff… I sweat by it. I used it religiously with Aiden and did not get one single stretch mark… Luke on the other hand, I was lucky to have made it out of bed for 38 weeks… so I missed many days!
Sleep: Getting worse by the week… but I am trying to remain positive about everything, because this is our last baby and I should savor these moments...
Best moment of this week: Getting lots of baby stuff done!
Food cravings: Chocolate anything
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really… if I miss taking a Unisom at night I will wake up not feeling well, but I remember almost every night!
Aches or pains: My ridiculous gallbladder is starting its shenanigans up again!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor signs: When I get upset with the boys during the week… I can usually feel contractions. I am a constant referee and it definitely takes a toll on me...
Belly button in or out: The top half is out
Wedding rings on or off: On
What are you dreaming about: Weird dreams about trips, weddings, old friends….
Some things I got done this week….
- Washed newborn baby clothes
- Registered for the things needed for the third baby (a whole other post)
- Packed hospital bag for baby
- Boiled new nipples, washed baby bottles, stocked up the cabinet with bottles and Medela supplies
Things I still need to get done….
- Pre-register at the hospital (I don't need the tour, been there, done that!)
- Pack my bag and buy a few more comfy clothes
- Wash the bouncy seat cover, the Rock-N-Play cover, and the swing cover
- Make sure my Medela pump still works (Do not waste your money on any other pump… trust me)
- Buy everything on my registry (I am not having a shower, but once you register, you get 15% off when completing your registry, and who wouldn't want 15% off?!)
- Stock up on after baby supplies
- Buy a lamp for the nursery
- Do a project with my late grandmother's broaches for the nursery
Well, if you made it through this novel and somewhat boring post, yay you!