I also have been working on homework like a mad lady because I have my fun weekend of 14 hours of class between Friday night and Saturday. Boo.
Anyway I thought I would share some thoughts with you about what has been going on!
1. I got a new lens for my birthday (thanks husband!) and I am LOVING the way the photos come out. Here are a few photos from the park last week.
2. I am basically obsessed with this light. Like, I
want need it so badly! How perfect would it look in our dining room?!
3. We found some AMAZING chairs when we were getting our new buffet. I spent a few hours last weekend sanding them down and painting them in bright white exterior paint for our porch. Last year I posted about what I wanted our porch to look like. I thought these were the perfect addition!
4. If you are in the mood for something to watch, you have got to rent the movie Captain Phillips. It is a great story and the movie was excellent!
5. I also recently helped Aiden's best friend's momma redo a room in their house. It was a BRIGHT pink room, with a wall paper border around the top and wall paper under the chair rail. We re-wallpaper it with bead board wallpaper and painted the top brown. Jimmy seems to be liking his room slightly more than his other room, which he was afraid of (vent under curtains - scary for a little guy!) I threw together this inspiration board for his new room and thought I would share it!
6. I also started shopping for more yellow things for spring and I am excited to share how amazing the yellow looks with the dark wood in our kitchen! Bright yellow is so happy and I am happy to be able to see this color every day when I walk downstairs, especially after changing a poopy diaper right after I wake up :/!
7. I also made Aiden's Valentine's Day stuff this year instead of doing candy. I found the printable on Pinterest and just printed it and put together this easy little thing! My awesome neighbor let me borrow her mom's flower punch!
8. We also just purchased this clock from Z Gallerie on President's Day for a great deal! I LOVE it!
That is all for now! I promise to be posting Aiden's room soon! I love it so much, I just sit in there staring at it sometimes... I hope you all love it too!