1. Dear Lillie Chalkboard Prints. These things are amazing. You can download the large ones and print them at Staples, or you can order smaller ones to frame. They come on a high quality paper and they look like real chalkboard when they are hanging up.
2. Oliver's Labels. If you have kids, you should get these. My friend has them for all of her kids, and more recently we saw them on her twins water bottles. They are waterproof, dishwasher safe, and they are very hard to peel off. A child must-have!
3. Rifle Paper Co. This whole entire site is amazing and I could splurge and spend tons of money on the beauty that is this site. Recently I just got a small notebook that I can use in our office (reveal coming soon - it is ALMOST ready!).
4. Gold accessories. There is a lot of gold little things in our office and I even spray painted some gold fall decorations to add some fall decor to the room. I also got a cute little tape dispenser at Target for my new desk.
5. Feux pumpkins. Real pumpkins are wonderful, but fake ones can be used over and over again! I even painted some pumpkins grey to match our decor and love how they turned out. That post should be coming soon too. Since I decorated for fall before September 1st, I thought I would at least wait until after Labor Day to share that!
6. Printstagram photos. I just ordered some cute pictures from the last few months so I can hang them in our office. I am excited to share that craft on here soon too!
I hope everyone has a fabulous Labor Day!