1. Pottery Barn Striped Bath Towel. These are so my style, and they are on sale! I just love the way they look!
2. Pottery Barn Capiz Chandelier. One of my favorite bloggers has this chandelier over her amazing bath tub that looks out to a lake. Our bathroom looks at our neighbors house but I still don't think that will stop me from installing one over our bath tub!
3. Beadboard Wallpaper. You can see a bloggers transformation of her bathroom with this stuff here. It is just awesome!
4. Ray Bans. I just ordered these for myself! After 10 years I think it is about time I get new glasses. I finally caved and these are what I bought! Aiden told me "mommy, you look like a professor!" Lens Crafters carries them.
5. Target's Soy candle collection. Since getting older I get some pretty serious migraines. Now that I figured out that certain scents trigger my headaches, I switched to Soy Candles and love them! And you can use these as vases when you are finished.Just pop them in the freezer for a bit and the old wax will pop right out!
6. Young House Love hooks at Target.
Well, that is all for now! I like creating my wish lists then finding a way to convince my husband we need these things! :)