1. A book that they will love!
2. A movie for those rainy spring and summer days.
3. If you live where it is windy (we do!) then an inexpensive kit is perfect for occupying them for a few hours.
4. Bubbles. You can never go wrong!
5. Toothbrushes and toothpaste.
6. Pool toys and gear. If you are going to need to buy it this summer anyway, might as well make it a present!
7. One thing they really love. In Aiden's case: Transformers. In Luke's case: Minions from Despicable Me.
You can even add things like their favorite character bubble bath, body wash, crayons, coloring books, and activity pads... all things kids can always use!
I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter! Hopefully we get some time this weekend to post our BeadBoard Wallpaper tutorial! I also have an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint tutorial coming for you!