Here are my month to month "to-do" lists in order to declare 2014 "The Year of Organization!" It will also help me de-clutter because we have collected so much stuff in our 9 (NINE!) years of being together!
1. February - under the kitchen sink.
3. April - pantry.
4. May - coat closet.
5. June - Separate things in basement for garage sale.
(The back side is the work out room - it is actually put together - not like this hot mess!)
6. July - master bathroom under sink.
7. August - under the boys' bathroom sink.
8. September - guest room closet.
9. October - craft area.
10. November - Organize basement bins.
11. December - Aiden's closet.
This is going to be half closet, half fort. I have see some cute things on Pinterest about making the closet into a reading nook, and I am going to do that for Aiden. He has 10 gazillion books (even though he only ever wants to read his baby book!)... He needs a cozy place to read them.
12. January - Luke's closet.
After this past move, and being in grad school full time, I had NO time to organize anything. It makes me cringe looking at these and I am somewhat surprised I had the guts to post this. But everyone has secrets in closets.... if you don't believe that OCD people can have stashes in closets - just check this out!