2. Fisher Price Rock N' Play: This little cot is perfect for babies first nights at home. It is so snuggly and I think the baby feels like they are being held. This helped us get a lot more sleep!
3. Aden & Anais swaddle: Except, I don't swaddle with these. They are PERFECT for nursing. They are so big, light, and air can easily pass through this muslin fabric. Must, must have!
4. Johnson & Johnson bedtime lotion: The bath stuff is great too! The lavender scent helps relax baby and helps them sleep better. We actually took the time to experiment with our first born to see if this actually worked. Trust me. It does.
5. Summer Infant Swaddle: These swaddles I truly believe in, that is if you child likes to be swaddled. Aiden HATED it. Luke, loves it. After all, my children are extreme opposites. But Luke is 6 months today and loves being swaddled for naps and bed time.
6. Bumbo: This chair goes everywhere with us. Not only does it help Luke sit up well, he is happier and feels like more of a part of the family while sitting in it. We feed him in it and he plays with Aiden while he is in it. Love love.
7. Sophie the Giraffe: This giraffe is great for teething and playing. The feet work to reach molars while the top of the giraffe is good to teeth with those first teeth coming in! It also squeaks which is entertaining!
8. Fisher Price swing: Please get this. You will not regret it! Luke is still in love with his swing! Without it, we would be a very grumpy family. We even bought a new one after he was born because he loved it and we were flying through batteries. Now we have one that plugs in, and I recommend getting that one!
Well, there you have it! These things are so amazing and I hope you find them just as amazing for your little one!