1. November. Since the holidays are coming, we are starting small. Our first project is going to be our powder room on the main floor. I like the vintage look of this bathroom and the breadboard. We may actually do stripes in ours, but I like this as well!
2. December. Also with the holidays this month, I want to take it easy on home costs. I also think Aiden will be the happiest having his room finished and ready. Since I have the bedding and the dresser (even though I will be redoing it) I will probably aim to finish Aiden's room in December.
3. January. Although we will have the couches and many of the other things for our family room, I may try to tie the look up with a big rug or something this month. Here is one of my favorite family rooms.
4. February. I think we may have our tax return in around this time. Hopefully. Those are going to get a little tricky this year because we lived in our previous house less than two years. Thanks, nasty neighbors, for guiding us to our dream house! This month I want to work on our master bedroom!
5. March. Luke's room may get painted sooner than March, but I hope to have the whole thing done in March.
6. April. I have a shower curtain from Land of Nod that I absolutely adore. It is going to stay with us at our new house and I am going to revolve the decorating around that curtain. The boys' bathroom is going to be fishy, fishy!
7. May. Since spring will be coming, and we will be getting our sod around this month, I only thought it would be fitting to do our spring porch this month.
8. June. Since it will be starting to heat up outside, and you all know how much I love the heat, I will be working on the boys' playroom.
9. July. Our master bathroom is gorgeous without anything. But it will need a little color. And, some other more pretty stuff.
10. August. There are so many adorable laundry rooms on Pinterest these days. I love this simple design.
11. September. I am not quite sure what I want to do with our backyard yet, but I do know that I want to plant some trees to gain some privacy. I am sure we will plant them strategically to block out windows over time.
12. October. We do not really have guests all that often but when we do it will be nice to have a little get away. I think the guest room should be this type of place.
Well, there you have it. A year of rooms and ideas and a year of goals. Hopefully we can stick to this schedule if costs permit in order to start turning our house into a home!