Oh how busy you have gotten in the last month. I almost forgot what the "easy" days are like when you couldn't move! This month you....
- Weigh almost 21 pounds
- Wear size 5 diapers
- Wear size 12 month clothing
- Wear 18 month pajamas
- Learned to crawl
- Wave hello (it is so cute!)
- Clap when we say "yay!"
- Still do not sleep through the night
- Pull yourself up on all of the furniture
- Forgotten to use your arms, and had some major face plants into the ground, this happens a lot!
- Everything goes into your mouth
- You love Ella's Kitchen smoothie packs
- You take two naps a day
- You now cry when your brother takes something away from you, big, juicy tears
- And you have two little baby teeth
Sorry about the lighting, my parent's house is pretty dark. And shadow-y, darn those big trees!