Happy nine months Lukey-bear!
Milestones this month:
- You got your first tooth
- You started crawling
- You pull yourself up onto your knees on furniture
- You started shaking your head "no-no-no"
- You also enjoy laughing when other people laugh, but it is this terribly cute "fake" laugh
- You started being a cheese ball when someone takes your picture
- You make a very cute clicky sound with your tongue
- You wear a size 4 diaper
- You are in 12 month clothes and 18 month pajamas (you have chubby monkey thighs)
- You love Fisher Price little people cars
- Since moving you from the crib to the Pack-N-Play you have reverted back to horrid sleeping patterns. You wake up two or three times a night. We are tired, cut it out!
- You enjoy eating baby cookies, pizza, toast, noodles, chicken noodle soup, and cheerios!
At nine months old:
- You weigh: 20.7 lbs (50th %tile)
- You are 29 inches long (75th %tile)
Literally, right after these adorable pictures were taken, Aiden jumped back up on this chair and smashed Luke right in the face giving him a bloody nose. Basically all hell broke loose... you can imagine how our day went from there... But, at least I got some cute pictures!