1. Board and batten in nurseries. My friend Katy is an amazing blogger and designer. She did it in her sweet son's nursery and I fell in love! I have also seen many other ones around the Pinterest community! I knew I would love something like this in Luke's room so we set out this break to do it! I also like this one featured on Project Nursery.
3. Fauxidermy. It is like taxidermy, minus the killing animals. These things are simply cool.
4. Anything Land of Nod. I love this site. It has the cutest, unique children's things. Santa brought the boys a fabulous teepee this year!
5. Expedit shelving unit. This is currently in our playroom but is going to be moving to Aiden's bedroom after we paint. It is hard for him to have detailed toys that Luke loves to destroy or eat. I need some organization in his room!
6. First year smash cake photo shoot! I love how cute these are - I only wish I knew about them for my oldest! Check our my little nugget and his first year photo session! These were taken by Vision Photography in Littleton, Colorado!
I hope everyone has a fabulous week and stay tuned for the New Year's home revolution list and Luke's nursery reveal!